The wireless technology used to exchange data over a short distance. It uses a short-wavelength UHF radio wave. Operated at frequencies between 2400 and 2483.5Mhz.
- Use to create a personal area network.
- It is alternate to the RS232 data cable.
- Bluetooth is more useful to transfer data with two are more devices in low bandwidth situations.
- Bluetooth is also used to transfer sound data which as an application in Mobile Phones.
- To transfer data between two devices, it must be synchronized by paring.
- Paring done link key.
- When both devices have the same link key then it’s said to be paired.
- Bluetooth Transfer data by dividing the transmitting data into packets.
- Transmit each packet on one of 79 designated Bluetooth channels.
- Bluetooth Module.
- Pic16f877a MicroController.
- Vin= +5V.
- Tx= Rx of Microcontroller.
- Rx= Tx of Microcontroller.
- Gnd= Ground.