- Infrared sensors find numerous applications in electronic systems.
- IR sensor has two parts, IR transmitter, and receiver.
- The IR receiver detects the IR radiations transmitted by an IR LED.
- The output voltage level of the IR sensor depends upon the intensity of IR rays received by the receiver.
- The sensor’s output in its original analog form.
- The output of the IR sensor is processing through ADC.
- The ADC is calibrated to get almost accurate distance measurement.
- Weather Monitoring System.
- Manufacturing Industry.
- IR Sensor.
- Atmega16 MicroController.
- VCC: +5v.
- Output: Analog Output.
- GND: GND.