Radio-frequency identification (RFID) uses electromagnetic fields to transfer data through wireless.
- RFID Devices consist of two parts
- Tag contain electronically stored information.
- Information read by the reader.
- An RFID system uses a tag, attached to the objects for identification.
- Readers send a signal to the tag and read its response.
- Tag is read-only the tag uses the radio energy transmitted by the reader.
- Each tag has a unique serial number, by using this tag number it is easy to identify product details.
- There are different types of reader available in the market
1. Passive Reader Active Tag.
2. Active Reader Passive Tag.
3. Active Reader Active Tag.
Passive Reader Active Tag
- The system has a passive reader which only receives radio signals from active tags (battery operated, transmit only).
Active Reader Passive Tag
- The system has an active reader, which transmits interrogator signals and also receives authentication replies from passive tags.
Active Reader Active Tag
- The system uses active tags awoken with an interrogator signal from the active reader.
- Transportation payments.
- Transportation and logistics.
- Public transport.
- Hospitals and healthcare.
- RFID reader.
- RFID Tag.
- Atmega16 MicroController.
- Vin= +5V.
- Tx= Rx of Microcontroller.
- Gnd= Ground.