A Gas detector is a device that detects the presence of gases in an area.
- Gas sensors spontaneously react to the gas present .
- These sensors usually employ an audible alarm to alert people when a dangerous gas has been detected.
- Each type have unique characteristics to detect the gas.
- Sensitive material of gas sensor is SnO2,which have lower conductivity in clean air..
- When the target flammable gas exist, the sensors conductivity gets higher along with the gas concentration rising.
- Gas sensor can detect different kinds of flammable gases,especially it has high sensitivity to LPG (propane).
- Domestic gas leakage alarm.
- Industrial flammable gas alarm.
- Portable gas detector.
- Gas Sensor.
- ADC 0804.
- 8051 MicroController.
- A0=Analog Output.
- GND: GND.