Type Of Communication
- Device can transmit and receive data in two way communication
- Parallel Communication,
- Serial Communication.
- Multiple data bits are transmit and receive simultaneously.
- It is used for point to point communication.
- Wireless communication is not possible.
- It send data one bit at a time,sequentially over a communication channel.
- It require only one data bus.
- Wireless communication is possible.
- In arduino it have inbuilt Uart.
- To make a serial communication predefined functions are used.
// type g in serial monitor and enter
if(Serial.available() > 0)
char value = Serial.read();
// received value is g then print value is received
if(value == g)