Humidity is the presence of water in the air. Humidity sensing is very important, especially in the control systems for industrial processes and human comfort.
- The amount of water vapor in the air can affect many manufacturing processes in industries.
- Humidity sensors are divided into two types:
1. Relative humidity sensors.
2. Absolute humidity sensors.
- Humidity measurement can be done using
1.Dry and wet bulb hygrometers,
2.Dew point hygrometers,
- More often Electronic hygrometers are called as Humidity sensor
- Electronic type hygrometers or humidity sensors are classified into two categories:
1. Based on capacitive effect,
2. Based on the resistive effect.
- Weather Monitoring System.
- Manufacturing Industry.
- Humidity Sensor.
- LPC21XX MicroController.
- VCC: +5v.
- Output: Analog Output.
- GND: GND.