Soil sensor measure the water content in soil.
- The Soil Sensor is used to measure the volumetric water content of soil.
- Soil moisture sensor has two probe through which current passes in soil.
- Then read the resistance of soil to know the moisture level.
- Water make the soil more prone to electric conductivity resulting less resistance in soil where on the other hand dry soil has poor electrical conductivity thus more resistance in soil.
- Using these properties of electricity the sensor is designed.
- Inside the sensor there are circuitry for measuring the resistance and converting it into voltage as output.
- Irrigation controller.
- Soil Sensor.
- 8051 MicroController.
- Gnd: Gnd.