Infrared sensors find numerous applications in electronic systems.
- IR sensor have two part IR transmitter and receiver.
- The IR receiver detects the IR radiations transmitted by an IR LED.
- The output voltage level of this IR sensor depends upon the intensity of IR rays received by the receiver.
- The sensors output in its original analog form.
- The output of IR sensor is processing through ADC.
- The ADC is calibrated to get almost accurate distance measurement.
- Car Parking System,
- Distance Measurement Device.
- Ir Sensor.
- ADC 0804.
- 8051 MicroController.
- OutPut:Analog Output.
- GND: GND.